Values-Based (AND EVIDENCE-BASED) Solutions
For clients concerned about aligning their investments with their values and beliefs, we offer both Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Socially-Responsible (SRI) portfolios.
Symmetry's Value-Based Portfolios are...
They are designed for investors who:
- Want portfolios that align with their values
- Are seeking a low-cost, tax efficient portfolio
- Are seeking a balanced strategy that can be aligned with their comfort with risk
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Portfolios
Symmetry’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)portfolios screen potential investments as follows.
- Environmental considers how companies perform as a steward of nature
- Social criteria looks at how companies manage relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where they operate
- Governance considers companies’ leadership, executive pay, audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights
The ESG Portfolios are built with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) from two noted money managers:
- iShares by BlackRock, the largest provider of exchange-traded-funds with a special focus on companies that exhibit positive ESG attributes.
- Vanguard Group, an industry leader in cost efficient investing with two decades of experience managing ESG solutions, with a special focus on companies that support the United Nations’ Principles of Responsible Investment.